Sunday, March 1, 2015

SOL 1st

Yay!! It's working! The logo was being stupid and didn't let me type anything and underlined everything and then deleted everything so I had to start over. This is probably my fourth try to write SOL #1 because of the STUPID LOGO. *nudge nudge logo it's your fault* Oh my, that's weird... It now is typing in white for some reason.. I'm going to switch it back to black hold on because I can't see anything that I'm typing.Good it's back to typing in black. I hope it shows up on my blog when I publish this because I can only read the part in white when I highlight it. I could just switch it to black, but I want to see how it looks. From the "compose" screen, I can't see anything because it's on a white background. I think this will be my Slice now because I have a lot written now.

5 comments:

  1. Haha I do this all the time where I'm planning to do one type of Slice and then end up writing something entirely different. The Logo is stupid, isn't it? Nice Slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really humerus! I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I've been doing pictures all my SOLs and I have never had the problem until know! :) I think that you noticed, but your writing is partly pink. (I see pink anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stream of consciousness and funny Thea. Let me know if you continue to have logo or picture trouble.

    ReplyDelete