Monday, March 2, 2015

SOL 2nd

I think I have the logo thing figured out now. Anyway, this SOL will be called...


Music I am Listening to While Writing This




     "Secret" is a kind of creepy song. I heard it at my aerial show when someone did a performance to it, and then I recognized it from the Pretty Little Liars TV show theme song. I'm listening to it right now. Even though it's creepy, I downloaded it on iTunes because it sounds cool.

     Oh no, next on my playlist is "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri. This is a boring song. I shall skip it for now.

     Now it's "Summertime Sadness." Why are all these boring songs coming up?? Oh yeah, because this is the playlist I literally titled "Boring songs." That explains everything. I shall change it to a new playlist.

     I changed the playlist to "Good songs" so I am listening to "Dressed in Black" by Sia. This is good. I like it. I found this song by going on Sia Radio on the Pandora app and this song came up first. I liked it, so I downloaded it.

     Goodbye, this is the end.

3 comments:

  1. i like how you wrote about something you felt was boring, but you made it really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you captured the feeling of "why do I have all these boring songs on my ipod?" very well nice slice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you wrote about something that was happening in the moment that you were writing it. Nice Job.

    ReplyDelete