Sunday, March 8, 2015

SOL 8th

My puppy found a carrot. He put his front paws up on the counter in my kitchen. There was a bag of carrots which he grabbed while he jumped down. I yelled at him to come back and drop the carrots, but he took off downstairs. His little puppy nails skittered across the wood floor and then the sound disappeared when he made it to the carpet. Down the stairs he galumphed. He stopped in the library-ish room at the foot of the stairs, plopped down, and ripped open the bag with his teeth. A carrot tumbled out. My puppy then proceeded to gnaw on the orange part. He got a chunk in his mouth and started chomping away while holding the plastic bag in between his front paws. Dogs are messy eaters. He spewed little orange bits everywhere while I watched. I let him eat the carrot because carrots are good for dogs.

1 comment: