Monday, March 9, 2015

SOL 9th


     "Wake up! Daisy, Daisy, go wake Thea up! Go jump on her feet! Good girl!" My mom barges into my room and startles me out of a dream. My dogs, Mickey and Daisy, hop up onto my bed and clomp around. I close my eyes again and pretend to sleep.
     "Come on, you have to get up. It's 7:40!" "UNNGGGGHHHHH," I say.
     My mom gives up and leaves, bringing Daisy with her. As Daisy leaves, Mickey (who has been peeking into the rat cage on my desk) latches onto Daisy's ear and hangs on like a little furry leech. They both run out of the room.
     I close my eyes again for a moment, open them, and suddenly it's 7:50 and my mom is already making breakfast. I fall out of bed unwillingly, get dressed, and sit at the table with my hair barely untangled. I am not hungry right now, just tired. Bleh. Daylight Savings sucks.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. Definitely. Daylight savings is definitely the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daylight savings is rough, I had a same experience this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom tells my dog Luna to jump on me and wake me up which STINKS! I totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete