Friday, March 13, 2015

SOL 13th

I'm ending my poll...
It's a very sad day today...
So sad that I am putting this in a different font...

The poll was "Have you eaten a fish this month?"
The last words of the dying poll say...
2 people voted for "Yes."
6 people voted for "No."
3 people voted for "Only the head."
14 people voted for "I'm a dinosaur."

Quite a lot of people are dinosaurs these days.
I wonder what kind of dinosaur everyone is.
It's funny, because I never see any dinosaurs around Logan.
Only kids.
Maybe they're dinosaurs in disguise.
I don't know.

5 comments:

  1. I think that I would be a velociraptor. Nice Slice and I will mourn for the death of your poll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are definitely in disguise :) Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone could be a dino! That's why we are clumsy. (No offense to dinos) Great slice Thea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will have to wait and see what types of dinosaurs everyone is. Me, I'm not a dinosaur I'm a Dunkleosteus.

    ReplyDelete