Monday, March 23, 2015

SOL 23rd

9:34 - Thea lays in bed under the blankets.
9:37 - Thea's feet get too hot. She sticks them out of the blankets on the left side.
9:40 - Thea's feet get cold. She pulls them back under the blankets.
9:52 - Thea's feet get hot again. She tries to deal with it.
9:55 - Thea kicks back the blankets and lays on top of them.
10:02 - Thea gets very cold and goes back under the blankets.
10:09 - Thea gets hot again. She devises a brilliant plan. 
10:11-10:12 - Thea gets out of bed, walks to the doorway of her room, and turns on the fan.
10:13 - Thea gets back in bed under the blankets and sleeps in the perfect temperature. 




   

6 comments:

  1. Wow, thats what happens to you? Funny. I like how you put it in a different font and times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fan and it is truly amazing! Creative slice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never sleep when the temperature isn't right! I like the format of slice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same as Andrew. Nice and creative slice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is quite a humorous and fun slice, I love the idea. Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading this very much. I loved the creativity in the style of writing and the topic.
    -Brynn

    ReplyDelete