Friday, March 27, 2015

SOL 28th - my interpretation/additions to Fire Meet Gasoline by Sia

It's dangerous
To fall in love, but I
Wanna burn with you tonight.
So we shall both suffocate and die.

There's two of us.
Which would actually be
'There ARE two of us.'
There is two of us
Is not grammatically correct.
Is it, Kam?

So come on I'll 
Take you on, take you on I
Ache for love, ache for us WHY
Don't
Don't you come a little closer.

So come on now
Strike the match strike the match now,
We're a perfect match
Perfect somehow.
We were made for one another,
Come a little closerrrrrrrr....

Fire that came from me,
Fire meet gasoline
Fire meet gasoline
I'm burning alive.
I can barely breath
Since I'm burning alive.
So technically I can't breath
Because I've already suffocated.  
Fire meet gasoline
Fire meet gasoline! 
I got on a knee
When you came back to me
Because my other leg had been burnt off
Fire meet gasoliiiiiiine!

Burn with MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

MWAHAHAHAHA,
MWAHAHAHAHA
MWAHAHAHA
MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

4 comments:

  1. Um, no thanks! I would rather live then die. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to pas on that one...... But very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea. I will also have to pass.

    ReplyDelete