Sunday, March 29, 2015

SOL 30th

Wrap your arms three times and bring your legs a little closer together. I try to, but they are held fast about half a foot away from each other. Thea, if you don't bring your legs closer, you will not be able to complete the first turn, I tell myself. So I pull on the silks around my arms to loosen the fabric around my legs. Lean back. You won't fall. You've done this like 50 times before. I lean back. The fabric catches me and flops me around the other way. Put your arms out to catch yourself. I do, and stop mid-turn. The "flip-flop" is done. Good. I am tired. 

7 comments:

  1. The weird sound is my teacher saying "go" for the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could trust the fabric to hold me. Nice Slice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Fyoder, I don't know if I could be that confident swinging around on fabric. Still a good slice though

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your slice!! I definitely know to feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cool, I do Airel too. Where do you go?

    ReplyDelete