Monday, February 23, 2015

Book blog Feb 23



     I choose books by reading the back or the inside cover. I like mysteries, especially murder mysteries; hence why I read the entire Pretty Little Liars series (and am still reading it). This hasn't changed much over the school year. I like more dramatic books. If the description of the book has a cliffhanger mystery thing in it, I will probably read it.

     My favorite book is one that I read last year, but I will recommend it anyway. My favorite book is The Roar, and I'm not sure who it's by. It is not really a mystery. It takes place in the future, where all wildlife has been wiped out and metal animals are the only living thing besides humans. It's kind of related to a book that someone blogged on last week I think. There's a video game tournament, if you lose you die, and the winner basically rules the world.

     I read five books over break, so I guess just go to the home page of my blog and scroll down to find it because it's really long. Or I might put the link in the comments also, in case.

     I'm going to read the next books in the Pretty Little Liars series. There are like 10 more of them: Twisted, Ruthless, Stunning, Burned, Crushed, Deadly, Toxic, Vicious, Pretty Little Secrets, and Ali's Pretty Little Lies. 

1 comment:

  1. Cool, what are you going to read next? More Pretty Little Liars?

    ReplyDelete