Tuesday, January 13, 2015

SOL


     I kind of have no new news because I was sick. The most interesting thing I can come up with is this...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I lay in my bed under the blankets. It felt very cozy and warm. My cat, whose real name is Cheerio but who my family just calls "Kitty," padded over and started meowing in my face. She has a very high-pitched meow, so after maybe thirty seconds I coughed in her face to shut her up. I immediately felt sorry and started petting her. Her warm fur was soft like always, and patchwork spotted brown, black, and white.
     My mom came in with a Camelbak water bottle filled with tea. I took it, and I set it on my desk next to my bed.

   SUDDENLY, the water bottle exploded! All of the tea blew out the top. It spilled hot tea all over my hand. I tried to put it out by putting my hand over the exploding top, but that made it worse! I started screaming and threw the bottle on the floor. It didn't stop and sprayed tea on my Ugg boots. Now they have little designs on them from the honey that was in the tea. The water bottle stopped spewing so I examined my hand. It was burned, but not badly. I got up and put it under cold water.

     I hate Camelbak. They don't make safe products for children. :(

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I like the end. I hope you feel better- nice SOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did that happen when you were sick? Thats horrible! Nice description.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your description of your cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camelbak is cool but that was not what I expected.

    ReplyDelete