Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Fire is catching, and if we burn, you burn with us


     I read Mockingjay, in The Hunger Games series, a couple years ago. I didn't finish it since I stopped when Prim died. Unfortunately, that was a hundred pages or so until the end of the book. This time, I meant to start where I stopped and finish the book, but I couldn't find it. I ended up rereading the entire book.


     Mockingjay starts in District 13. Katniss has just been pulled from the area she blew up. She is very worried about Peeta, whom she assumes is dead until she sees him in the Capitol on TV. His memories have been played with so that now he goes crazy whenever he sees Katniss. He tries to choke her. Katniss gets so mad and sad that she volunteers to be the Mockingjay, the symbol of rebellion against the capitol. The book is about her battles against President Snow as she goes on a personal mission, on Peeta's behalf, to kill Snow.

   
     I would definitely recommend this book to people who have read the first two, The Hunger Games and Catching Fire.

TBR: Pretty Little Liars
          Beautiful Creatures

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm rereading Mockingjay and it is so good, CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MOCKINGJAY PART 2 COMES OUT!!!!!!!!! Nice description.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quinn screamed cuz Thea scared him in the car

    ReplyDelete