Friday, January 9, 2015

SOL: DW



     (Sorry for posting a little late; I have the flu and was laying in bed sleeping all day.)


     Last night, I watched an old episode of Doctor Who. It was from Season 4, with the Doctor who wears a striped scarf and likes jelly beans (I can't remember the actor's name). The episode I watched was called The Horror of Fang Rock. It is about a big green alien who kills people on a lighthouse. My mom made fun of the bad special effects by pointing out that the alien looks like a big squishy cabbage.
     The Doctor and his companion, Leela, find themselves on the lighthouse. They are forced to run as the big squishy jellyfish/cabbage goes very slowly up the stairs and kills the stupid people who just stand there screaming and don't run or do anything.
     It made me realize how much bigger the budget of the new seasons is.

No comments:

Post a Comment