Wednesday, April 8, 2015

SOL

I do not want to do another slice. After posting for a month straight, I am so tired of slicing that I do not even want to do this one. I especially don't want to do comments, because after saying "great job" and "nice slice" for 31 days in a row I have run out of things to say. I have also run out of ideas for slices. I had about 31 ideas and I used them up. I'm guessing that next week I'll just be uncurrent because I won't post anything for my SOL. All SOL creativity has been taken away from me. Hmph.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, feel that same way. I was very lazy feeling, because most of my idea's have been done, so I am just stuck hear, in this lazy state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, when the SOL challenge was over, I didn't feel like writing anymore slices. ohh well. two more months, then summer break!

    ReplyDelete