Monday, April 20, 2015

Beautiful Creatures

Sixteen moons, sixteen years
Sixteen of your deepest fears
Sixteen times you dreamed my tears
Falling, falling, through the years.

Ethan has been having strangely real dreams of a girl he's never seen before. She'll be drowning; he'll wake up soaking wet and smelling like salt. Then a girl, Lena, moves into Gatlin. Ethan's life is turned upside down by shattering windows, freak hurricanes, and a deadly locket. And Sarafine is closing in on Lena, determined to kill her daughter.
______________________________________________________

I was going to finish this book last week. Unfortunately, it is around 600 pages long and I only got halfway through this week.

5 comments:

  1. this sounds like a god read. a 600 page book is perfect for a 7 hour plane ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this book, I have been meaning to read the others in the series, but never gotten around to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting book, I especially liked your description of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that sounds really interesting! Cool review, I might read this.

    ReplyDelete