Sunday, April 26, 2015

Beautiful Creatures pt 2

This book has a really dramatic and sad ending. If you would not like me to spoil it for you, I can tell you right now that this is my new favorite book and everyone should read it. If you would like me to spoil it for you, continue reading. Otherwise, you may leave this post.



------------SPOILER---------------
DO NOT READ FURTHER UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO. YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO READ THE BOOK AFTER THIS.
I'M WARNING YOU!!!!!!
---------------------------------------







Ethan dies. Sarafine kills him. Lena is really sad so she bring Ethan back to life but kills her uncle in the process. Sarafine is Lena's mother and has been there all along inside the body of another main character who they thought was Ethan's friend. Sarafine murdered Lena's dad because she's evil.

Now you know the ending of this book.

6 comments:

  1. O,O Wow. That was, depressing. I tried not to look at the spoilers, but I did. I don't want to read Beautiful Creatures anymore, or I could, but, I DON'T KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoiler alert. I'm not sure if I can read it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang. I red the spoiler. well, I now don't have a 600 page book for Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete