Thursday, May 21, 2015

SOL

    My favorite moment in Hawaii was when I broke the Squishie. I poked it with my glove and it started deflating. Everyone started freaking out because the we thought the Squishie ripped. The guy who was leading the reef study came over because we were all screaming at the broken Squishie and he told us that the Squishie wasn't ripped. It was waiting for us to stop poking it. (It is kind of hard to not poke a BIG PINK SQUISHIE THING THAT LOOKS VERY POKEABLE!) 
Squishie

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! That was very funny! It was really a sea cucumber. I didn't like it from the very beginning. I thought it was creepy. But, I guess this moment was a good memory for some, but for me, it wasn't the best. Good slice of life though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope it was called a Squishie. You should have recorded that in your field journal so you could have remembered.

      Delete